KITCHEN VENTILATION SYSTEMS
Designed to suit the type of cooking and equipment that will be operated on
Gas interlock systems
Tempered air input system design if required
Service spines and wall cladding
Kitchen and front of house canopy design.
FABRICATION / MANUFACTURE
All our fabrications are of the utmost quality, heavy duty and of course Made In Britian
Our range of design and estimating services -
- Initial client brief taking – Structured brief taking through discussions, budget workaround, discuss issues and how to resolve them.
- Site surveys carried out with details of wall dimensions, position of doors and windows, position of existing service points etc. all taken into account.
- Drafts are drawn up for client to assess.
- Once a client is happy with the drafts we will then provide CAD drawings to suite and make adaptations where required.
- We use an industry specific estimating package which allows us to produce highly detailed quotations quickly and efficiently.
- We work collaboratively with several blue chip shop fitting companies around the UK so we can also provide/tender the buildings works on the clients behalf.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND INSTALLATION
WHAT YOU NEEED, WE PROVIDE
Professional project management gives you visibility of progress and ultimately peace of mind. Any risks and issues that may arise are identified as early as possible and can be dealt with proactively to minimise the impact on your kitchen and your business.
We directly employ our own team of experienced installation engineers managed by our Project Managers. Together they provide the expertise to ensure a smooth service throughout.
Our team and partners of gas fitters, electricians and plumbers are fully trained and accredited. This includes Gas safe, First Aid, Asbestos and CSS. They will ensure a safe working environment for your staff and protect your business from a legal and health & safety standpoint.
We are able to schedule our work around busy times and have the ability to work at weekends or overnight if the demands of project are deemed necessary.
The installation team are here for you to ensure that the design is brought to life and every section of the project is correctly installed and commissioned.
Different service packages are available dependant on budget and usage of the operation and we can also provide a cost for new clients who don’t currently have a maintenance contract or who are simply looking for an alternative option.
Why use leasing?
Contact Us for a free discussion on finance options available