Indoor Call Points can be used in a variety of applications and are available in colours suitable for fire (red), door release (green or white), smoke vent (orange) and extinguishing applications (blue or yellow).
The MCP3 is an indoor call point designed to activate fire alarms and other applications such as door release systems and smoke vent controls. The MCP3 variant has a universal single changeover switch used to activate fire alarms and other applications such as door release systems and smoke vent controls. The plug and play design facilitates first fix capability and provides an easy to install solution of the highest quality and reliability – protecting building occupants from fire threats.
Features & Benefits –
- Terminal block enables fast and simple installation with first fix capability
- High grade components enable highest reliability and extended operational life
- Comprehensive range – choice of glass or flexible element, resistors, function markings in a variety of colours
- Tamper proof design prevents accidental operation
- Fully certified and approved – see datasheet